Amy Meissner – Weekly Playbook Workshop #1
The Weekly Playbook Workshop #1 will go into much more detail about how Amy Meissner and Dan Harvey trades Put and Call credit spreads. They will also show you a short term Broken Wing Butterfly on SPX.
The workshops will
- Have detailed guidelines – and more than one management options (if appropriate)
- Show you Amy and Dan’s scanning setups – under the hood – tools and setup for each strategy
- Show you Amy and Dan’s processes – for picking and setting up trades using scans and analysis
- Have live trading picks – that you can track and review
- Have live mini-sessions during market hours – so you can watch how Amy and Dan run through their routines in real time
- Have a special session on Market Tone and Sentiment
Your Investment is only $447!
Already a subscriber to the Weekly Playbook Membership and Scanning Service? Save $100 here.
Not a subscriber to the Weekly Playbook Membership and Scanning Service but want to save the same $100? Save $100 with a bundle just for you!
The Weekly Playbook Workshop
- Deep dive – into Amy and Dan’s credit spread strategies
- Amy and Dan’s routines – so you have a defined process of how to do it yourself
- Live demos – during market hours
- 4-6 live webinars and Q&A.
- Guidelines and rules for each strategy
- Real-time demonstrations during market hours
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
More Info: Click to preview
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 157
- Assessments Yes