The Entrepreneurial Planning Process
- Spots & fixes any weaknesses in your existing business model that can hold your business back from maximum growth in 2016!
- Highlights the perfect customer segments for you and your business to target next year!
- Gives you clarity on the best additional sources of profit to tap over the next 12 months!
- Shows you how to set the proper financial goals and objectives for 2016… and how to monitor and report on each!
- Guides you to properly expand your “company team” so you gain the benefit of leverage as your income grows! (Even if you’re a one-man show right now.)
- Arms you with the productivity system necessary to see your personal output & business double, triple, even quadruple in size!
- Equips your business with the systems to thrive and prosper so it frees you of required daily work!
- Hands you a plan and process to prepare your business for massive expansion in 2016!
Here’s the deal:
You’ll learn the same process, Todd Brown, Founder of Marketing Funnel Automation, continues to use every year to plan, plot, and strategize maximum growth and scale for the coming year.
Marketing – Sales online course
More information about Marketing – Sales:
Marketing is the study and management of exchange relationships. It is the business process of creating relationships with and satisfying customers.
Because marketing is used to attract customers, it is one of the primary components of business management and commerce.
Marketers can direct product to other businesses (B2B marketing) or directly to consumers (B2C marketing).
Regardless of who is being marketed to, several factors, including the perspective the marketers will use.
These market orientations determine how marketers will approach the planning stage of marketing. This leads into the marketing mix, which outlines the specifics of the product and how it will be sold.
This can in turn, be affected by the environment surrounding the product , the results of marketing research and market research, and the characteristics of the product’s target market.
Once these factors are determined, marketers must then decide what methods will be used to market the product.
This decision is based on the factors analyzed in the planning stage as well as where the product is in the product life cycle.
Sales are activities related to selling or the number of goods or services sold in a given time period.
The seller, or the provider of the goods or services, completes a sale in response to an acquisition, appropriation, requisition, or a direct interaction with the buyer at the point of sale.
There is a passing of title (property or ownership) of the item, and the settlement of a price, in which agreement is reached on a price for which transfer of ownership of the item will occur.
The seller, not the purchaser, typically executes the sale and it may be completed prior to the obligation of payment. In the case of indirect interaction,
A person who sells goods or service on behalf of the owner is known as a salesman or saleswoman or salesperson, but this often refers to someone selling goods in a store/shop,
In which case other terms are also common, including salesclerk, shop assistant, and retail clerk.
More Info: Click to preview
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 200
- Assessments Yes