Simpler Trading – The Bullseye System Professional Package
The Bullseye System
Hit Major Market Reversals with Ready.Aim.Fire Precision
What Will You Learn?
Here is just SOME of what you will learn in this course:
- How to quickly (and objectively) identify stocks that are ready to explode. Stop wasting precious time and capital on dud stocks. It takes less than 15 minutes a day to scan for this one high probability setup.
- If you want to rapidly grow a small account DON’T TRADE STOCKS!Learn our simple options strategies that have the proven potential to generate returns of 100% or more (sometimes in less than a week), with extremely limited risk.
- The 3 essential criteria that every winning options trade MUST have. Don’t even consider taking another ‘signal’ until you get our step-by-step checklist.
- The truth about trading options that the market makers do NOT want you to know. It’s true that over 85% of options expire worthless. Now you can turn that fact to your advantage once you know this one simple formula.
- Why some option traders seem to always make money and catch the biggest moves, and how you can quietly piggyback on their best setups to boost your returns.
- How to know whether a stock will explode higher or lower more than 75% of the time and how you can exploit this probability to generate winners that are 400% and 500% bigger than any losses.
- When you absolutely MUST stay out of the market. Failing this one rule is the real reason why so many traders blow out their accounts.
- + 3 days of recorded live trading
- John F. Carter, Henry Gambell, and Carolyn Boroden
About the Content Providers:
- About Henry: Henry Gambell began his career as an IT professional with a passion for gambling, which by no accident landed him at John Carter’s door one fateful day in 2010. After observing his calm demeanor, John recognized the potential trader inside him. He decided to train Henry in his craft. Henry left his job and joined John in what was at the time, the beginnings of a business being run out of an apartment. They started the company that is now Simpler Trading, and Henry helped contribute to the second edition of Carter’s book, “Mastering the Trade.” Henry is now our Vice President and Lead Content Provider.
- About John: His trading strategy combines expert technical analysis with an overall macro, fundamental view. His proven trading setups identify large directional plays that he leverages with both options and futures, as well as neutral moments in time for income trading opportunities when market conditions are on the slow side. He likes being in the trade before anyone else, and he uses his signature indicator ‘the Squeeze’ to enter many of these plays. John’s trades can generally be adjusted for those looking for a more conservative take on his aggressive plays, and traders can use his tools to find setups that fit their own risk parameters. His setups, market knowledge, and guidance to continually improve yourself as a trader is invaluable.
- About Carolyn: Carolyn is an author and technical analyst with over 30 years of experience in the industry. Her work has been featured on The Money Show, CNBC, and The Street. She is a frequent guest on Jim Cramer’s ‘Off the Charts’ segment on Mad Money. Check out her book, Fibonacci Trading to gain new insight into pinpointing the highs and lows in market trading with her proven approach. Her chart analysis focuses on the ratio’s derived from the Fibonacci number series. She applies these ratios on both the price and time axis of the market to identify high probability trading opportunities.
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
More Info: Click to preview
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 156
- Assessments Yes