Swat – Elite Curren Sea
System offers a simple approach to understanding and applying Elliott Wave analysis to master your trading.
Never miss important price movements ever again with:
- Color coded candles and momentum arrows for entries.
- Custom designed Moving Average indicator and Fractals for spotting trends and support and resistance levels.
- Two multiple time frame indicators for trend direction.
- The special alignment MA tool (moving average) for filtering out failing setups to avoid t ill-timed trades.
- Proprietary oscillators show momentum and divergence in new ways.
- The Murrey Math indicator for automated support and resistance levels.
- Discover the best Fibonacci levels, learn the correct swings for Fibonacci placement, time the Fibonacci retracements levels at the correct moments, and pinpoint the most profitable Fibonacci targets.
Free month of ecs.LIVE
All SWAT member also get a free month of access to ecs.LIVE (usually €109/mnth). With ecs.LIVE You get enough trading support and setups on Forex Stock CFDs, Cryptos & Stock Indices throughout the week. You will also get access to protected Member Area & Forum, plus get help with applying locked SWATindicator and other Elite CurrenSea tools.
Mastering price action & patterns
Our approach teaches traders to speak the language of the waves and technical analysis with less effort. This knowledge also helps to understand waves with an enhanced perspective and allows you to label them with an improved accuracy.
The Swat trading system will help explain market movements and price cycles pre-fact. By spotting them, you will be better equipped to get ready for the next large market move, and take positions before the rest of the market does.
Spotting waves without counting
Understanding the market structure on a deeper level is key to trading price movement. Our ecs.SWAT course offers a shortcut in mastering wave analysis for profitable trading without years of struggle.
The system breaks down complex wave analysis methods into easy to understand blocks, combining best Wave Analysis practices, simplified methodology and decades of experience to offer an out of the box solution to live trading.
Who is it for?
Traders and Analysts looking to benefit from Elite CurrenSea pool of information available only to registered members, namely:
- live charts and analysis
- community access (Forums & Q&A)
- free/paid courses
- advanced market research and analysis
- users area
- trading quizzes & certificates
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
More Info: Click to preview
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 188
- Assessments Yes