Chris Pulver – RightTrader Course
Students will learn to manage equity, profits, losses by staying within the right side of the market. This course is designed to provide a visually appealing way to explain dynamic support and resistance. Consistent strategies based on dividing the market into Buy Zones and Sell Zones. RightTrader strategies can be used in all markets, all time frames and all trading styles. Finish the course ready to begin trading in any framework.
Level of Learning
- Live 4-hour class with our expert analyst
- 5 Lessons teaching you how to use the RightTrader Indicator and Strategies
- 6 Unique strategies for different trading styles
- Available in the Ultimate Charting Software and SmartTrader platform
- Access your courses anytime, anywhere, with a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Videos, quizzes and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience
- Unlimited access. Take your courses at your time and pace
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
More Info: Click to preview
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 167
- Assessments Yes