LOREN CHRISTENSEN – SOLO TRAINING FOR MARTIAL ARTS available at Whatstudy
Includes: Dimensions 15 × 20 × 05 cm | Weight 0.300 g
Delivery: Digital Download
Loren Christensen takes the best of her Solo Training books and creates targeted training sessions that you can use at home to increase the speed, power, and accuracy of your punches, jabs, and kicks.
Loren also includes her favorite resistance-training drills and her grueling 800-kick workout, guaranteed to take your kicking power, speed, and endurance to the next level.
Training sessions include:
* Hands, forearms and elbows
* Kicks and combinations of hands
* Weight training and kick chamber
* shadow sparring
* Legs and arms only Learn the best floor exercises and training methods to improve:
* Reverse punch and backfist
* Forearm and elbow strikes
* Front kick, roundhouse, side and back kick
* Combination of strikes with one or both hands First
Loren teaches the exercises and training methods that make up the workouts, then he outlines the exact training sequence and number of repetitions for each 30- to 60-minute training session so you can integrate them into your training workouts. ground.
This video is full of practical techniques and insightful training methods that you can safely use to train at home or at the gym.
Take LOREN CHRISTENSEN – SOLO TRAINING FOR MARTIAL ARTS at Whatstudy.com
Contact us at: [email protected]
More Info: Click to preview
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self