Simpler Trading – Layup Trading Strategies and Setups
Layup Trading Strategies and Setups
Easy-to-use directional strategies that don’t last longer than a few days.
- How to take advantage of repeatable patterns based on crowd psychology. You will be ready for upgrades, downgrades, and surprise announcements
- Short term strategies that focus on high probability trades. Always know your probability of profit
- Easy-to-use directional strategies that don’t last longer than a few days. Don’t get eaten up by time decay with these short term trades
- How to make my most popular trading strategy using the squeeze qualify as a layup trade while increasing your probability of success
- How you can take advantage of situations that would catch most traders off guard
- Specific brain dead directional options strategies that anyone can do. Beginner options traders will learn how to easily trade and grow a small account. Advanced options traders will learn how to trade a portion of their account with more reliable and advanced options strategies
- If you are worried about the pending market crash, or are frustrated by the current market environment, then these strategies are perfect for you
- Includes the Channel % Indicator. The Channel % Indicator will alert you to the highest probability setups. ($497 Value)
- Includes the Intraday Volume Indicator. The Intraday Volume Indicator will give us a heads up when a Layup trade is setting up. Never be too late for a trade again. ($497 Value)
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
More Info: Click to preview
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 167
- Assessments Yes