COLD STEEL – THE FIGHTING TOMAHAWK available at Whatstudy
Includes: 2 VOLUMES Dimensions 20 × 15 × 03 cm | Weight 0.150g
Delivery: Digital Download
The Tomahawk is a uniquely American invention.
It can function as either a very useful tool or a fierce piece of weaponry. It is, in fact, these two attributes that have endeared the Tomahawk to countless generations of Americans. Tomahawks, in many variations, have seen service in every armed conflict in our nation’s history.
Unfortunately, until now, there has been very little formal instruction on how to exploit the Tomahawk’s versatility and take advantage of its full potential as a weapon.
That’s why, after 13 years in the making and 15 years of research, training and sparring, Cold Steel is introducing our new DVD, The Combat Tomahawk.
* Advantages of the Tomahawk as a weapon.
* Customizing your Tomahawk.
* Specialized training; Tomahawks and safety issues.
* Gripping methods.
* Fighting stances and postures.
* Chopping, cutting, slashing, and hacking.
* Stabbing, slapping, hammering, gouging, and sawing.
* Pushing, pulling, and hooking with your Tomahawk.
* Avoiding blows, stop hitting, counter slashing, blocking, parrying, and using the empty hand.
* Disarm defenses.
* Stopping the charge.
* Strength and agility drills.
* Distance judging drills.
* Identifying an enemy’s weakness.
* Creating and exploiting openings or opportunities.
* Fight strategy.
* Sparring drills, and actual sparring.
* Opposing other weapons.
Take COLD STEEL – THE FIGHTING TOMAHAWK at Whatstudy.com
Contact us at: [email protected]
More Info: Click to preview
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self