Business Credit Masters Founder Kit (only DVD)
What does the set include?
- Articles of Incorporation in any state you chose.
- Building Wealth and Winning Financial Freedom Book.
- Companion CD & Video.
- Foundation Form Book & Video.
- How to use Corporate Resolution Book & Video.
- How to manage your kit Book & Video.
- Building more Wealth and Protecting your Assets Book & Video.
- How to Set up Corporate Credit Report book & Video.
- Techniques for filling out Corporate applications Book & Video.
- Reaching the Finish line Book & Video.
- Managing Multiple Corporations Book & Video.
- Overview of Ray Book & Video.
- Nonprofit Operating Guide Book & Video.
- Goal Setting Book & Video.
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.
More Info: Click to preview
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 120
- Assessments Yes