Simpler Trading – Bruces Favorite Weekly Income Plan
Bruce’s Favorite Weekly Income Plan
Simple strategies for consistent weekly income, even in highly volatile conditions.
Discover 3 ‘Institutional Grade’ Strategies for Reliable Weekly Income Use this knowledge to crank out weekly cash flow with reliable, low risk Weekly Income Producing (W.I.P.) trades that defy market conditions. Bruce will show you how he targets 10-12% returns per trade and achieves consistent double digit annual returns. He’ll also cover the trade management ‘finesse’ secrets that he learned from his many years of trading $100 million funds. Bruce’s simple checklist for finding and executing trades will help you apply these exact strategies to scale your own account quickly by choosing the right setups for your income goals. You’ll also learn:
- Which stock indexes Bruce uses for W.I.P. Trades (and how you can use individual stocks, as long as you understand the additional risks)
- How to reduce commissions, get out of setups faster, and other tips and tricks Bruce learned trading for a living for 28+ years
- Exactly when to use an Iron Condor, a Butterfly, or a Calendar Spread (and how to avoid common, costly mistakes)
- Why ‘little’ things like volatility, time of day, day of the week, and days to expiration, can be crucial to consistent profits
- How to scale W.I.P. trades for accounts with $2,500 and up (it’s crucial to calibrate your position size correctly)
- And so much more…
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
More Info: Click to preview
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 189
- Assessments Yes