Chris Tate – Breakout Trading Systems
Breakout trading systems are among the most widely used and most profitable methods available. Breakout systems enable you to catch the power part of the trend. This 1-day seminar (presented on 4 DVDs) will teach you how to:
– Recognise these types of trades
– Build a mechanical system that searches the market for breakouts using programs such as Metastock. Even if you don’t use Metastock each search is supplied in plain language so they can be adopted by any charting software
– Implement comprehensive money management
– Learn the techniques that professional traders use to track their profitability
Included 4 DVDs in original case
Breakout systems enable you to catch the power part of the trend.
This seminar (presented on 4 dvd’s) will teach you how to:
- Recognise these types of trades
- Build a mechanical system that searches the market for breakouts
- Implement comprehensive money management
- Learn the techniques used by professional traders to track their profitability.
In addition you will receive 4 dvd’s of the entire course
DVD 1 (72 minutes)
- Breakouts defined
- New high / low breakout system
- Search codes amd logic
- Position sizing – breakout
DVD 2 (83 minutes)
- Position sizing continued
- Stop loss techniques
- Building a trading system
- New hig / low system summary
DVD 3 (73 minutes)
- Volatility systems
- Volatility breakouts
- Breakout search codes
- Position sizing – volatility
DVD 4 (84 minutes)
- Pattern based systems
- Pattern failure techniques
- Position sizing – pattern based
- Performance measures
About the presenter – Chris Tate
Chris Tate is the author of the best selling the art of trading and the art of options trading. Both are regarded as the standard reference works in their field. A trader for over 15 years, Chris has seen all types of markets and has traded every instrument available.
Chris adopts a pragmatic, realistic and often brutally honest approach to trading that is based around trader survival. As he is fond of saying, “if you have no money left you can’t play – the markets are selfish that way”.dvd trading course
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
More Info: Click to preview
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 167
- Assessments Yes