Simpler Trading – Bread & Butter Butterflies Class
The one Butterfly Strategy you can use every month to secure your trade regardless of the market condition. This class will help you execute your trade confidently by understanding why and how the Bread & Butter Butterfly Strategy works.
What Will You Learn?
- How to Implement the Bread & Butter Butterfly Strategy in your monthly trade
- How and when to put on and take off your trade to maximize profit while minimizing risk
- How and why butterfly trades work so you can confidently execute your trade the next day
- How the Butterfly Strategy works on any account size and how you can save in commissions
Strategy Session: 2 hours and 9 minutes
About the Content Providers:
- About Bruce: Bruce is our Income Trading Specialist and devoted mentor. After spending many years on Wall Street managing institutional and retail accounts, we are lucky to have him trading in our Gold room most days. Bruce’s style is very versatile. Great for beginners, because he makes sure to give detailed explanations and also for experienced traders who are looking for new ideas. If you have a full-time job and can’t sit in front of the computer and watch markets all day, this is a great trading style for you.
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
More Info: Click to preview
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 176
- Assessments Yes