Supplement Your Business Premium Workshop
ATTENTION, Amazon Sellers Who Want To Enter The Supplement And Beauty Space – Join us LIVE on Thursday, March 29th from 6-9pm CST
Discover How To Dominate The Most Lucrative Niche On Amazon While Getting Repeat Buyers Month After Month After Month… Using This PROVEN Step-By-Step Formula
If you want to take advantage of the latest supplement and beauty product boom on Amazon… build an additional 6, 7, or even 8-figure business… while saving time and money on do-it-yourself mistakes and trial and error… then this is the most important page you clicked on today!
The opportunity to start selling supplements and beauty products on Amazon right now is HUGE.
According to Grand View Research, the supplement market will be worth $278 Billion by 2024, at the average growth rate of 9.6%.(1)
In 2016, in the US alone, the beauty and personal care products generated over $84 Billion.(2)
And the trend is not slowing down.
According to Inkwood Research, the global beauty and personal care products(3)
market will reach $566.59 Billion by 2018 (a jump from $443.68 Billion in 2017), at the average annual growth rate of 2.81%.
So, the opportunity is there, and it’s a
Now, besides being one of the biggest Amazon opportunities, selling supplements and beauty products on Amazon is followed by some misconceptions and myths.
On this page, I’ll share with you the top 3 myths that people who want to start selling supplements and beauty products tend to believe.
The same myths that are keeping you at a break even business (or worse). Instead of being a massively profitable business.
I’m going to share those myths with you in just a second, but first let me introduce myself.
My name is Brandon Clark and back in 2013, I was in the exact same place where you are right now.
I wanted to take advantage of the growing supplement and beauty market, but had no idea how to start.
I had no idea what all was involved, but I saw the potential in the market. (Actually I saw other Amazon sellers making money hand over fist in this market) I knew that I had to be a part of it.
So, I decided to jump into the hottest product at the time. (Gotta risk it for the biscuit, right?)
And boy am I glad that I did.
See before then, I had no knowledge of the supplement industry. I was working for an auto parts supplier.
But I heard about this Amazon training and wasn’t sure if it would work or not.
But I trusted Matt and Jason based on the success that they were having.
Fast forward to two years later, after many errors and mistakes made, there was over $7M done in revenue.
Top 3 Myths Of Creating A Health And
Beauty Brand On Amazon
Myth #1: It’s overcrowded
As with every other opportunity, most people tend to believe that the opportunity has passed. That there are already too many players in the field. And that the market is oversaturated.
Of course, nothing is further from the truth.
The truth is that NOW is the best time to start a supplement business.
Because the primary market for these types of products – the Baby Boomers – have just entered the age in which they are health-conscious. They’ve just started buying supplements. A lot of them. In huge quantities.
And that will continue in the years to come.
Of course, Baby Boomers are not the only market for dietary and nutritional supplements, but they represent a big portion of it simply because they’re more health-conscious and have more money to spend.
Similar thing applies to beauty products. (We all want to look as young as we can, the older we get, right?)
Both men and women are more health and beauty-conscious, and are spending more and more money on staying healthy and looking beautiful.
That’s why NOW (and at least for the next few years) is the best time to start selling supplements and beauty products.
It’s true that more and more sellers are entering that arena.
And why do you think that is?
Because there is LOTS of money to be made!
If there are a lot of competitors, that means that there’s a lot of moola in that market.
You should almost ALWAYS avoid the markets where there’s no competition.
To succeed in such a competitive market, you need a proven system to follow, and the right mentor to guide you.
And I’ll show you HOW you can get your piece of that pie in just a minute.
Myth #2: It’s risky
People have been successfully selling supplements for decades.
In the beginning, the market was the Wild, Wild, West without rules, recommendations, and regulations.
A lot has changed in recent years.
But here’s what’s interesting when it comes to supplements…
In a majority of cases, you’re covered by the manufacturer’s insurance which means that they cover your liability up to a certain amount of dollars if anything should happen.
And just like with every other type of product, if you’re not making unrealistic claims, you’re good to go.
(As an example, it’s unrealistic to say: “With XYZ you’ll reduce high-blood pressure, so you can throw away your prescription medications.” That’s over-hyped, not true, and unethical. But if you say something like: “The XYZ herb that is contained in ABC can help you control your blood pressure and keep it within the normal range,” you’re safe and good to go.)
There are only two things you need to care about:
- Avoid hype and unrealistic claims, and
- Pick the right manufacturer
And along with Matt, I’ll be hosting a workshop where I’ll show you how to make your marketing compliant to rules, and how to pick the right manufacturer and how to make sure that they are following all the rules and regulations.
When you have those covered, you’re on the safe side of the business.
“I don’t have the credentials to sell supplements”
Let me tell you a secret…
Neither do I!
I was working for an auto parts supplier, for goodness sake!
The fact is, you don’t need to have letters in front of or in back of your name.
Sure, it can be helpful if you do, but that’s not mandatory.
I don’t, and my company brings about $7M per year in sales.
There are other credibility factors that are far more important. Factors like client testimonials, clinical studies that show that certain ingredients are helpful, etc.
And I’ll show you how to use “borrowed authority”, in our new live online workshop that I’m holding with Matt.
But the most important thing you need to understand now is that you have ZERO restrictions and limitations to start selling supplements and beauty products on Amazon… And you can make BIG BUCKS doing it…
OK, here’s what you need to know:
- Selling supplements on Amazon is THE biggest opportunity for you to build a second (third, or fourth) income stream in your business
- You’ll get a boatload of repeat buyers which compounds every month causing your profits to soar (saves money on buying ads)
- The supplement industry is expected to grow to over $278 BILLION worldwide, at the average growth rate of 9.6%
- There’s still room for new sellers in this market (it probably won’t stay like that for much longer)
- It doesn’t take much money to start (less than $1,000 in most cases), yet profit margin is HUGE
- You can source supplements from the US (fast turnaround times)
- You don’t need formal credentials
- The only two things you need to care about are: (a) avoid hype and unrealistic claims, and (b) choosing the perfect manufacturer
- You can build a wildly successful, and profitable 6,7 or even 8-figure business that’s running almost 100% on autopilot
- From this point on, you have three choices (each of them 100% legit):
- Do nothing
- You can completely ignore the facts that you saw here.
- You can continue with what you’re doing right now and skip this opportunity to build an additional income stream for yourself.
- And you can just let everyone else cash in.
- Try to figure out everything on your own
- You can spend money, time, and energy to learn and discover everything on your own.
- You can make your own mistakes, trying to make it work.
- Or, you can…
· 3. Use my proven step-by-step system that I personally used to build a 7-figure supplement business and avoid making mistakes and wasting time and money
- If option #3 sounds the best (that’s because it is), then I invite you to join Matt Clark and I for our new live online workshop…
- Supplement Your Business – How To Build An Additional 6, 7, Or Even 8-Figure Income Stream Selling Supplements And Beauty Products On Amazon
- The live online workshop takes place on March 29th, 6-9 PM CST.
- In just over two hours of pure content, plus one hour of Q&A at the end, you’ll discover:
- How to pick the perfect supplier and make sure they follow all the manufacturing and safety rules (it’s much easier than it sounds)
- One trick when you’re picking a supplier that will reduce your research time by 50%, and increase your chances of success at least 10X
- The secrets of choosing the home-run products to sell (along with the secrets of choosing the right niche)
- Things to watch out for before moving forward (or else you’ll end up in trouble)
- My quick-and-dirty system for launching your new supplement and new brand with a bang
- How to get quality reviews – fast
- How to scale and grow your new business
- A simple way to make even more money from the same buyer
- And much, much more…
In addition to the live online workshop, you’re also going to get:
- A recording of a workshop, so you can watch it as many times as you want/need
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), so that you can outsource the entire process to your team member, your spouse, your kids, or whomever you want to. That’s right, you don’t even have to do this yourself
More Info: Click to preview
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 200
- Assessments Yes