Simpler Trading – Beginners Guide to The Greeks
Beginner’s Guide to The Greeks
Recognize risks and opportunities for your positions, using Delta, Theta, Gamma, and Vega.
What will you learn?
- How you can use Delta, Theta, Gamma, and Vega, even if you never understood this stuff before and hate math
- Understand what every option trader must know to be consistently profitable (and how to avoid the common mistakes that can kill your positions)
- How traders who don’t even use options can apply the Greeks to read the market like an open book
- How the Greek interact like a Rubik’s Cube (and how knowing that can give you an edge in your trading)
- Case Study Trades: Bruce will use actual chart examples to demonstrate how the Greeks apply to real-world trading situations
- How to break down these concepts into simple, bite-sized chunks so you can easily absorb the lessons in an enjoyable way
- Why you never need to be intimidated or confused by the ‘Greeks’ ever again
- And so much more…
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
More Info: Click to preview
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 189
- Assessments Yes